Full Range of Dental Procedures
Here's a list of procedures Riviera Dental offers. Dependent upon the patient's condition, some treatments may be combined. All treatments are prescribed for each patient's exact needs; The doctor makes recommendations after the exam/x-rays.
Services we offer include:
- General Procedures & Complete Teeth Makeovers
- Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crowns & Bridgework , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Cosmetic Dental Care
Advancements in dental technology have made new options available to improve your smile's appearance. We provide teeth whitening to eliminate stubborn stains.Cosmetic dentistry includes techniques like natural-looking white fillings, porcelain veneers,composite bonding to close embarrassing spaces between teeth.
A gorgeous new smile can improve confidence and boost self-esteem.
Teeth Restoration for strong, healthy teeth
A full set of healthy teeth are important for good speech and eating. If you are missing teeth now, consider replacing them to keep adjacent teeth from becoming loose or moving apart without natural, side-by-side support. Lost teeth can be replaced using dental implants, white-colored crowns and bridges, or with full and partial dentures. Your dentist may suggest implant dentistry for a secure foundation to prevent dentures from slipping.
Using a diagnostic device, the size and shape of a toothbrush Dr. Reid is able to show patients exactly what she sees when she looks into the mouth allowing her to partner with patients to make decisions about their care. “Intraoral cameras allow us to spot tiny cracks and decays around existing fillings,” Dr. Reid said. “Addressing these problems now before they escalate saves our patients from painful, costly problems down the road. It’s a great pro-active solution to avoiding further decays, potential root canals and keeping harmful bacteria from entering the bloodsteam"
Digital Panorex Technology
This digital X-ray affords Dr. Reid a wrap around view of a patient’s entire jaw allowing them to diagnose cysts and impacted wisdom teeth, even before they’ve begun to bother the patient. Rather than waiting for a problem to begin hurting or to compromise surrounding teeth, bone and gums, advanced digital technology allows her to diagnose and address it now. And because it’s digital, it exposes patients to a fraction of the radiation exposure of traditional X-rays. Technology like this is allowing Dr. Reid to impact her patients’ lives every day, making them happier, healthier and feel better about their appearance. What better use of technology could there be?
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.